This Privacy Notice explains how Love Ann Joy Apparel LLC (“LAJ” “LAJ Apparel” or “Company” or “us” or “we” or “our”) collect, use, and share and protect your personal information when you visit our retail store or website.
This Privacy Notice applies regardless of the type of device you use to access our Services. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the updated Notice here along with the date on which the Notice was changed.
Information we collect
We collect and maintain personal information about you from many sources to understand and meet your needs, manage our business, and for other purposes disclosed to you. For example, we collect personal information about you when:
· You connect with our digital properties
· You initiate or complete transactions with LAJ Apparel (e.g., creating an account on our websites; inquiring about, or searching for, a product or service; making a purchase, return, or exchange; registering for or participating in a contest or event; communicating with us through social media, etc.); and,
· You participate in our loyalty program, LAJ Rewards;
The personal information we collect about you through various sources may include, but is not limited to:
· Name, addresses for shipping and billing, and telephone/mobile number
· Date of birth and gender;
· Country of residence;
· Email addresses;
· Credit or debit card;
· Digital image, if captured via security camera;
· Location information; and,
· Information provided via survey, or other marketing research efforts
By using our Services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices and uses described in this Privacy Notice.
Information from your computer or mobile device
We and our third-party service providers (“Service Providers”) may automatically collect information from your device when you visit our websites. This information helps us improve your shopping experience, helps us learn more about our consumers and assists with fraud prevention.
We and our service providers may automatically collect such data as:
• Type of device and device manufacturer;
• Your device’s internet service provider, connection speed, and internet protocol (IP) address;
• Device operating system, browser type, browser language, any plug-ins that you have installed on your browser;
• Cookie information; and,
• The date and time.
Web beacons: Also called a pixel tag or a clear gif is a piece of code in website pages and in emails, advertising, and other marketing communications that allows us and our third-party service providers to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access those pages or open email messages, or click on advertising, the web beacons generate a notice of that action for us, or our service providers. That information is used to analyze what our visitors like to do on our website, and the effectiveness of our features and advertising, as well as interactions with our e-mail and advertising.
Analytics services: LAJ Apparel uses third party analytics companies to collect and analyze information about how people use our website, including information about browsing and buying activities. They may collect and use information from first- and third-party cookies.
There are security cameras in operation within and around our store, which are used to:
• Prevent and detect crime;
• Protect the health and safety of LAJ Apparel’s consumers and employees;
• Manage and protect properties of LAJ Apparel, its guests, and other visitors; and
• Quality assurance purposes.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under the age of 18 through our website.
Do Not Track Disclosure
LAJ Apparel respects your privacy and therefore honors Do Not Track browser requests.
Third Party Disclosure
LAJ Apparel does not share personal information with third parties except as stated in this privacy notice. We may disclose information to companies affiliated with LAJ Apparel and/or unaffiliated third parties (i) to provide the products and services you have requested; and (ii) for administrative, analytical, and marketing purposes. For example, we may provide information to the shipping company to deliver your order.
We have administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we obtain.
Updating your contact information and preferences
To update your contact information or preferences, you may:
- Access your information through your LAJapparel.com account,
- Email us at help@LAJapparel.com,
- Call us at 703-239-3241,
- If you do not want to receive promotional text messages, you may unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP in response to the text message, or,
- If you do not want to receive coupons and other promotional emails from us you may opt-out at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in the email.
Notice to California residents - your privacy rights
This Privacy Notice to California consumers supplements the information contained in the Privacy Notice above and applies solely to California residents. Certain terms used in this section have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). As described below, California residents have certain rights under the CCPA. LAJ Apparel will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if you choose to exercise these rights.
You have the following rights under the CCPA:
· Right to request LAJ Apparel disclose Personal Information, or Categories of Personal Information it collects, discloses, uses, and sells;
· Right to request LAJ Apparel delete Personal Information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
· Right to request LAJ Apparel opt you out of the sale of your Personal Information
To exercise the above mentioned CCPA rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions or concerns about LAJ Apparel’s privacy practices, you can email us at help@LAJapparel.com, or call us on 703-239-3241
This notice was last updated on August 28, 2022